Tuesday, March 24, 2009

40 is rapidly approaching






Okay, the partying began last weekend and I only have one more day to actually say I'm 30 something. Starting tomorrow it's 40 something. Actually starting tomorrow it's "Don't ask me my age".




Festivities began last Friday with a Happy Hour at One-O-One. Co-workers showed up, we had a good time. We took a picture that is suppose to be on there website so keep checking to see if it shows up. FYI, if anyone ever asks what does the name One-O-One stand for -- its the address 101 -- next time you're there ask one of the waitresses. Our waitress had no idea. Even when we suggested was it the address she was still clueless.




Then we moved on to Saturday at Tapas, a new restaurant in Midtown Manor. After 6 Stellas, 3 vodka on the rocks and one Jeager Bomb, I don't remember much. I do know I ended up at Tantra, the last known place to have seen my ID, which I am still looking for by the way. I was greeted by a chic at the door that night that asked if I was celebrating my 21st birthday and if you had to guess my answer was "hell yes".




Then finally, we closed out the weekend with a Spring Fling at my house. It was a perfect day for a cookout. Needless to say the last guests didn't leave until 12:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment